The GE Datex OHMEDA Aestiva /5 Anesthesia Machine offers advanced anesthesia delivery and patient monitoring for safe surgical procedures.
The GE Datex OHMEDA Aestiva /5 Anesthesia Machine is a sophisticated medical device designed to provide advanced anesthesia delivery and patient monitoring during surgical procedures. This machine incorporates cutting-edge technology to ensure precise and controlled administration of anesthesia while offering a range of ventilation modes suitable for various patient types and surgical interventions.
A notable feature of the Datex OHMEDA Aestiva /5 is its emphasis on patient safety. Equipped with comprehensive monitoring parameters, including respiratory and oxygen levels, the machine allows continuous tracking of vital signs throughout the anesthesia process. It employs alarms and safety mechanisms to promptly alert clinicians to any deviations from set parameters, enhancing the ability to respond swiftly and effectively.
The user interface is designed with ease of use in mind. The intuitive touchscreen display provides convenient access to critical information and enables healthcare providers to adjust ventilation settings, monitor patient data, and manage parameters with simplicity. This user-friendly interface contributes to efficient anesthesia management and supports informed clinical decision-making.
In addition to its safety and usability features, the Aestiva /5 offers connectivity to hospital networks and electronic medical record systems, facilitating seamless data sharing and enhancing collaboration among medical teams. Its compact design and ergonomic layout make it suitable for various clinical settings, optimizing workflows in operating rooms and intensive care units.
In summary, the GE Datex OHMEDA Aestiva /5 Anesthesia Machine represents an advanced solution for anesthesia delivery and patient monitoring. Its blend of advanced technology, patient safety features, user-friendly interface, and connectivity capabilities makes it a valuable tool for enhancing patient care and supporting healthcare providers in delivering successful anesthesia outcomes.
GE Datex-Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Specifications
2 Vap Dimensions:
- Height: 53.4″ (135.8 cm)
- Width: 29.5″ (75 cm)
- Depth: 32.7″ (83 cm)
2 Vap Weight:
- 300 lb (136 kg)
3 Vap Dimensions:
- Height: 53.4″ (135.8 cm)
- Width: 36.6″ (93 cm)
- Depth: 32.7″ (83 cm)
3 Vap Weight:
- 340 lb (154 kg)
GE Datex-Ohmeda Aestiva/5 General:
- Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15″ or 17″ high resolution color video display and 10.4″ or 15″ flat panel color LCD display.
- Or large 17″ color CRT display.
- User configurable display layout and colors.
- Support for up to 8 waveforms on screen.
- Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveform and numerical information
- Anesthesia dedicated alarm system
- Alarms display and adjustment page
- 10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits
- Automatic alarm limits function
- Six user configurable modes and special cardiac bypass mode
- 24 hour numerical and graphical trends
- Split screen capability to show ST, spirometry loop, EEG, EP or mini trends permanently
- Four user-configurable graphical trend pages
- Trend cursor in both graphical and numerical trends
- Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples
- Help function
- On-line help for menu functions
- Open software and hardware architecture
- Easy insertion/removal of plug-in parameter modules without interrupting other monitoring
- Anesthesia care oriented user interface
- Optional extended arrhythmia analysis
- Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S/5™ Device Interfacing Solution
- Anesthesia specific command bar for intuitive access to the monitoring functions
- Removable command bar brings monitor controls close to the user
- Frame with additional module slots
- Moves patient cables close to the patient
- Single cable connects the Extension Frame to the s/5 anesthesia Monitor’s Central Unit
- Reduces patient cable clutter
- Mounts to any vertical or horizontal pole
- Size: 12.1 in diagonal.
- Type: Active matrix color TFT LCD.
- Resolution: SVGA resolution, 800 x 600.
- Number of traces: Up to 8.
- Display layout and colors: User-configurable. Integrated Command Board with direct function keys, menu keys and ComWheelª for selections and adjustments in menus.
- Module capacity: 2+2 module slots.
- I/O connections: RS-232 computer serial output. 2 analog outputs. External keyboard connector.
- Network option: Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda Network for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralized viewing.
- Network and MemCard option: Activates MemCards to transfer the trended data of patient vital signs.
- Laser printing capabilities with serial printer supporting PCL5 language. (Network and serial/parallel converter.)
- Recorder option: Built-in three-channel thermal array recorder.
- Bed mount, wall mount and roll stand.
- Size: 13.2 in W x 8.1 in D x 13.4 in H (335 x 205 x 340 mm).
- 24.2 lbs. (11 kg)(without modules)
- Rate Voltage range and requencies: 100 to 240v ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 140VA.
- Protection class: Class I.
- Grounding: Hospital grade.
- Type: Built-in NiMH battery (2 pcs.)
- Capacity: Up to 1.5 h typical on full charge at 23° C.
- Recharging: When connected to main power.
- Charging time: 10 hours to full capacity.
- Battery operation alarm.
- Indicator: Battery bar displayed on the screen.
- Graphical: All parameters, selectable times from 30 min to 72 h.
- Numerical: Continuously measured parameters sampled every 5 minutes, NIBP and PCWP values updated after each measurement. Also marker triggers numerical trend updating.
- Trend cursor: In both graphical and numerical trends.
- Alarm system classified into three categories according to priority in critical care; color and audio tone coded. Central alarms display and adjustment page. 10 min graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits.