The KODAK DRYVIEW 8900 Dry Laser Imager is a state-of-the-art computed radiography machine designed to deliver high-quality medical images efficiently and reliably. As a critical component of modern healthcare facilities, this advanced imaging solution plays a crucial role in enhancing diagnostic capabilities and streamlining medical imaging workflows.
Key Features and Functionality:
1. Imaging Excellence: The DRYVIEW 8900 is engineered to produce high-quality medical images with exceptional clarity and precision. Its advanced laser technology ensures that subtle details and anatomical structures are accurately captured, contributing to accurate diagnoses.
2. Efficient Workflow: The imager’s rapid processing speed and automated features streamline the imaging workflow. This efficiency reduces waiting times for patients and allows healthcare providers to access diagnostic information promptly.
3. Dry Laser Technology: The imager employs dry laser technology, eliminating the need for wet processing chemicals and associated environmental concerns. This not only contributes to a cleaner and more eco-friendly imaging process but also reduces operational costs.
4. Multiple Film Sizes: The DRYVIEW 8900 supports various film sizes, accommodating a wide range of imaging needs. This versatility is beneficial for producing images of different anatomical regions and study types.
5. User-Friendly Interface: The imager features an intuitive user interface that simplifies operation. Users can easily navigate through settings, select film sizes, and initiate printing with minimal effort.
The KODAK DRYVIEW 8900 Dry Laser Imager finds applications across diverse medical disciplines:
1. Radiology: The imager is an essential tool in radiology departments, producing high-quality images for diagnostic purposes. Radiologists rely on these images to detect and analyze conditions ranging from fractures to complex internal injuries.
2. Cardiology: In cardiology, the imager aids in producing detailed images of the heart, blood vessels, and other cardiac structures. These images are crucial for diagnosing heart conditions and monitoring cardiac health.
3. Orthopedics: Orthopedic specialists use the imager to visualize bones and joints, assisting in the diagnosis and treatment of fractures, degenerative joint diseases, and musculoskeletal injuries.
4. Dentistry: The imager is also employed in dental settings to produce dental X-rays, supporting dental practitioners in diagnosing oral health conditions and planning treatments.
Maintenance and Quality Assurance:
To maintain the performance and reliability of the KODAK DRYVIEW 8900 Dry Laser Imager, regular maintenance is essential. Routine servicing, calibration, and periodic performance checks help ensure consistent image quality and optimal functionality.
The KODAK DRYVIEW 8900 Dry Laser Imager Computed Radiography Machine represents a pivotal advancement in medical imaging technology. Its ability to produce high-quality medical images efficiently, combined with its user-friendly interface and versatile applications, makes it an indispensable tool for modern healthcare settings. By facilitating accurate diagnoses and enhancing workflow efficiency, the DRYVIEW 8900 contributes significantly to improved patient care and informed medical decision-making.
The Kodak DryView 8900 Laser Imager is a continuous-tone laser imager with an internal photothermographic film processor. Heat, rather than photo chemicals, is used to develop the film. The laser imager receives the digital image data through a DICOM medical imaging protocol.
The laser imager prints images on DryView Laser Imaging Film which is packed in 125-sheet cartridges. You can load three cartridges into the lase imager simultaneously. The laser imager can accept blue or clear base film in any of the following sizes:
- 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 ) DryView Laser Imaging Film
- 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 ) DryView Mammography Laser Imaging Film
- 25 x 30 cm (10 x 12 ) DryView Laser Imaging Film
- 25 x 30 cm (10 x 12 ) DryView Mammography Laser Imaging Film
- 28 x 35 cm (11 x 14 ) DryView Laser Imaging Film
- 28 x 35 cm (11 x 14 ) DryView Mammography Laser Imaging Film
- 35 x 35 cm (14 x 14 ) DryView Laser Imaging Film
- 35 x 43 cm (14 x 17 ) DryView Laser Imaging Film